By Philip Benson,Yvonne Berliner
Ensure your scholars have entry to the authoritative, in-depth and available content material of this sequence for the IB heritage degree.
This sequence for the IB historical past degree has taken the readability, accessibility, reliability and in-depth research of our best-selling entry to background sequence and tailored it to higher healthy the IB learner's wishes. every one identify within the sequence offers intensity of content material, focussed on particular themes within the IB heritage advisor, and exam advice on assorted exam-style questions - aiding scholars increase an exceptional wisdom and realizing of the subject along the abilities they should do well.
- guarantees scholars achieve a very good realizing of the IB background subject via an enticing, in-depth, trustworthy and up to date narrative - provided in an obtainable approach.
- is helping scholars to appreciate old concerns and think about the facts, via offering a wealth of proper resources and research of the historiography surrounding key debates.
- offers scholars tips on answering exam-style questions with version solutions and perform questions
Read or Download Access to History for the IB Diploma: The Mexican Revolution 1884-1940 PDF
Similar american history_1 books
AQA authorized improve and extend your scholars' wisdom and realizing in their AQA breadth research via professional narrative, revolutionary talents improvement and bespoke essays from top historians on key debates. - Builds scholars' realizing of the occasions and problems with the interval with authoritative, well-researched narrative that covers the specification content material- Introduces the foremost options of switch, continuity, reason and final result, encouraging scholars to make comparisons throughout time as they increase throughout the path- Improves scholars' abilities in tackling interpretation questions and essay writing by way of supplying transparent advice and perform actions- Boosts scholars' interpretative talents and curiosity in background via prolonged interpreting possibilities together with particularly commissioned essays from practicing historians on suitable debates- Cements figuring out of the vast matters underpinning the interval with overviews of the foremost questions, end-of-chapter summaries and diagrams that double up as convenient revision aids The Making of a Superpower: united states 1865-1975This name explores the period of reconstruction, the improvement of the USA as an fiscal strength, its position in foreign affairs, household matters and its emergence as a superpower.
The Crescent urban background is a self-imposed heritage booklet by way of New Orleans local, Godfrey Alfred Williams Jr. This booklet speaks at the common reports of latest Orleans heritage, to boot the author's own event growing to be up in New Orleans. Mr. Williams brings up topics resembling the struggle of 1812, the historical past of Mardi Gras, New Orleans Saints, New Orleans leap song, and even-the historical past of the recent Orleans Pelicans baseball group.
The Bronx River flows twenty-three miles from its resource in Valhalla to its mouth, the East River within the Bronx. This waterway used to be used for hundreds of years via local American tribes for consuming, meals and transportation, and so they known as it "Aquehung" a quick circulation flowing alongside a excessive bluff. After the arriving of Europeans, although, the Bronx River suffered as prospered; it powered generators and, regrettably, grew to become a dumping flooring for every kind of waste.
"Saves a bit of Florida political historical past via narrating the private tales of the state's 'minority trailblazers' from the Civil Rights move to the current day. "--Richard E. Foglesong, writer of Immigrant Prince: Mel Martinez and the yank Dream"Captures Florida's ongoing political transition from a 'yellow-dog,' lily-white kingdom to 1 the place variety is starting to make an effect on politics.
- The Life and Times of Wm. Lyon Mackenzie : With an Account of the Canadian Rebellion of 1837, and the Subsequent Frontier Disturbances, Chiefly From Unpublished Documents
- Haunted Kingsport: Ghosts of Tri-City Tennessee (Haunted America)
- East Meadow (Images of America)
- The Poetical Writings of Fitz-Greene Halleck, With Extracts Form Those of Joseph Rodman Drake. Edited by James Grant Wilson
- A Corporal's Story: Civil War Recollections of the Twelfth Massachusetts
- Motorcycling in Santa Barbara County (Images of America)
Additional resources for Access to History for the IB Diploma: The Mexican Revolution 1884-1940
Access to History for the IB Diploma: The Mexican Revolution 1884-1940 by Philip Benson,Yvonne Berliner